Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pics from bukit merah

saturday


uncle chan's biathlon briefing


bacin and azmar checking out the race course (macam real!)



my brother, feizal, prepping for the race. it's his first race.



latecomers adrian and ah fook pinning their race numbers



race start



adrian out of the water



senn out of the water



feizal out of the water



feizal starting his run



adrian and ah fook trying to look fast for the camera



senn actually running!



senn finishes



sunday

senn after the swim



me out of the water



woo hoo! still a lot of bikes in t1!



randy finishing his race. i'm behind him somewhere, finishing my first loop



starting loop 2 of the run. still looking fresh. guy on the mic reminding me i only have 45 minutes before cutoff



senn finishing her first loop of the run



race over!



my trusty race steed served me well in bukit merah



now on to tasik kenyir!

No comments: